MyPaymentsPlus is powered by Horizon Software International. It provides an easy-to-use, efficient way to pay quickly and securely anytime using a simple Internet connection. By using it, parents and guardians have 24/7 access to manage cafeteria accounts for students at school.
How it Works:
MyPaymentsPlus is linked directly to your school's student information system (SIS). In this way, we are able to show real-time balances and invoices, and eliminate the need to call or visit your school in search of information.
How to sign up for MyPaymentsPlus:
It is very quick and easy!
- Log onto www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
- Click on "Register a FREE account"
- Select the State and the District in the drop down box.
- Then enter in your child’s lunch number in the Student’s ID box. You must enter 9 digits, if your child gives you 7 add 2 zeros "00" to the beginning. Enter in your child’s Last Name. Click on "Add Student". Repeat these steps for all of your children.
- When done click "Next". Complete all of your information (in yellow) on this screen. When done click "Next". Choose your Username and Password. When done click "Next". Confirm that your information is correct. If all information is correct, click on "Finish Registration". A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Click on "Continue to Sign" In to view your new account. Once you sign in with your Username and Password, you can navigate through the different tabs. Apply payments to the "General Fund" and click "Continue Payment". Follow the instructions to complete payment. You can set Low-Balance Notifications, set up Auto-Pay and view Online Payment and Purchasing History.