Azar is a random video chat app which is going viral around the world quickly. Trying to resurrect that old-school livechat experience for the new generation, the app lets you have random video conversations with other users.
According to the company, Azar tries to provide a chance of contacting others for people in under-developed countries who may not have the opportunity to travel.
AZAR is an interesting alternative to the same old flirting apps, such as Badoo or Tinder, since it suggests using a video conference instead of looking at photos and reading a little bit about the other person.
Users like the following features of the app which has made it so popular:
– You can meet someone new at the turn of each swipe. If you like someone, you can continue talking with them. On the other hand, if someone rubs you the wrong way you can jump immediately to the next conversation.
– Understand anyone worldwide because chats are translated in real time.
– Select the region and gender of their choice and start new chats.
– Send and receive messages and video calls with people in their existing list.
– Meet new people worldwide through live video calls. You can talk with people from over 190 countries.
– Use facial recognition stickers and costume effects to enhance their chat experience.
– Explore new cultures and people easily worldwide.
To make the app safe for users, Azar has made the following efforts:
– Stored all personal information and did not sell or share to third parties.
– Other users cannot see personal information directly on the profile.
– Don’t share users’ detailed location with any others or third parties.
– Warn users to take caution when delivering sensitive information, as everyone is responsible for the information they provide to the other party.