Nextdoor is the largest private social network where neighbors work together to build stronger, safer, happier communities, all over the world. And, it’s completely free.
If you received an invitation postcard to join Nextdoor.com, you can follow the instructions below to join and connect with your neighbors.
How to Join Nextdoor.com by Invitation Postcard:
1. Visit the website link www.nextdoor.com/join in your web browser
2. Enter your residential street address and email address.
3. Select “Find your neighborhood”. At this step, you can choose one of two things:
- If there is already a Nextdoor website for your neighborhood, you will automatically be assigned to that neighborhood.
- If there is not yet a Nextdoor website for your neighborhood, you’ll be given the option to create one.
4. Complete all of the required fields to continue.
5. Next, select “Have an Invitation Code?” and enter the code on the postcard in order to give your neighbor credit for inviting you.
6. Click Sign up.
7. Finally, verify your address.
Please note: Nextdoor does not support the use of P.O. Boxes. Members must join using their physical address.