Patient Access is a service that enables users to connect with their GP online. With Patient Access, you can order repeat medications, view, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery from home, work or on the move — wherever you can connect to the internet.
Users are able to book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, send messages to their practice, and view their medical records remotely. Individual GP practices have control over which services they provide to their patients.
How to Register Patient Access & Link Your Practice:
- Visit the website https://www.patientaccess.com/ and CLICK on REGISTER
- Please FILL OUT THE BOXES with your PERSONAL DETAILS and CLICK on CONTINUE
- ENTER your EMAIL ADDRESS and PASSWORD (12 CHARACTERS LONG WITH MIX OF NUMBERS, UPPERCASE AND LOWERCASE LETTERS). TICK –I accept the Terms and Conditions and CLICK on CREATE ACCOUNT
- CHECK your EMAIL INBOX to VERIFY your EMAIL ADDRESS; Otherwise CLICK on SKIP VERIFICATION FOR NOW CLICK on LINK YOUR GP PRACTICE.
- SEARCH & SELECT Your practice name and CLICK on CONTINUE
- ENTER LINKAGE KEY and ACCOUNT ID from your GP PRACTICE. REGISTRATION EMAIL which was sent to you. Then CLICK on CONFIRM.
- Now ENTER HOUSE NAME, FLAT OR STREET NUMBER and CLICK on CONTINUE
- Now ENTER HOUSE NAME, FLAT OR STREET NUMBER and CLICK on CONTINUE. Then ENTER your 12 CHARACTERS PASSWORD and CLICK on LINK ACCOUNT
- Now your PATIENT ACCESS ACCOUNT is LINKED with our GP PRACTICE.
Patient Access is now available to any UK patient. Your personal information and any medical records are protected with the highest standards of online security. It is available to users through a website, as well as a mobile app for iOS and Android.
Join today and benefit from a faster, smarter way to manage your healthcare.